Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A-attached or single? single
B-Best friend? About to have lots!!!
C-Cake or pie? Both
D-Day of choice? Saturday!!!!
E-Essential item? A ticket to Lego land!!!!!!!!
F-Favorite color? green#1
G- Gummy bears or worms? worms sour
H-Home town? E-town
F-Favorite Indulgence? Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!!!!!!!!
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? 9 or 10!!
L-Life is not complete without? Family
M-Marriage date? ??????????
N-Number of Bros and Sisters? 4
O-oranges or apples? Apples!!!!
P-Phobias or fears? ????????
R-Reason to smile? Funny jokes
S-Season of choice? Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-tag three people? Madison,Mom
U-Unknown fact about me? I like CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V-Vegetable? Carrots
W-Worst Habit? Messy room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X-Ray or Ultrasound?#1
Y-Your favorite food? Pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z-Zodiac sign? Unknown!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Katry said...

Thanks for doing it seth!!!
Katry Redd.

Kelly said...

Seth.. so happy to see you have your own blog. It was fun reading what you like... I like carrots, candy and spring too! Love you Aunt Kelly

Heather said...

Seth- I love you! What a great kid you are! Thanks for being so much fun.
Love, Mom

Mark and Jaleah Tuttle said...

SETH!!! you have a blog! I love it!! Hey remember when I was your teacher for a little bit and how much you loved it!?! hahah, k you didn't but I'll never forget those experiences! You are an amazing young man and I learned so much from you!